Wednesday, March 6, 2013

a shipwreck half dream

this is a dream i had about a year ago...it was a dream but wasnt a dream...i dont know how to describe it....

i was laying in bed with Daniel(my husband) i was exhausted and starting to dose off...

i saw a flash of something....i saw people everywhere screaming and runing around, actin' -a-fool and what not. my view zoomed out and i realized it was a ship sinking into the dark ocean...violent waves crashing about, dark clouds raining down on the scared group. i was far away in the sky watching the whole thing, but i could still hear them like i was right there in the boat with them..crying and screaming. it was horrible, and i couldnt do anything for them. the more i tried to get to them, the further away i got until eventually my view zoomed so far away that i started to fly out of daniel's pupil and back onto my bed. i could still hear all the screaming and crashing, but it soon faded. i thought i woke up because daniel was sitting up on the side of the bed, legs hanging off, and his back toward me. then i noticed he was crying! i asked 'whats wrong?' then in half a second he was staring at me with this angry face (kind of like you see in scary movies how theyre looking away and then all of a sudden theyre looking at you, but you didnt see their head turning at all..like they took all those frames out) it was very creepy. he yelled "THEY'RE ALL DEAD!"


then i reallly woke up and he was back to his original laying down position, half asleep. i woke him up and made him sit up with me for a little while lol. he said we wernt laying there for too long  but the whole time i was having this dream i was aware of my bedroom like i was half dreaming..or like i was there, in my bedroom, but in my head i was halfway somewhere else...i could feel my bedroom and somewhat hear it and was conscious of it, but i was also in my  dream...i dont even know how toe xplain it.

No comments:

Post a Comment