Wednesday, February 20, 2013

mrs. wood's apocalypse training and a conversation with the man upstairs


I was in an apocalypse training class. it looked like the inside of a portable. the walls were that fake wood siding. there was a tv that sat on an old metal stand (like the ones they used to have in schools on sub days) and we had desks. outside it was dark and i could see the trees hung over the classroom. in the window to the left there was a dirt driveway with a few cars parked on it. there were a few other people around my age sitting in the desks around me. there was an instructor, who looked a lot like my first grade teacher, mrs. Wood. Mrs. Wood was very strict. she had grey hair that she always wore up in a bun, and long flowery dresses. she was older, maybe in her 60s i sopose. i remember i always had a very hard time staying awake in her class. i would get yelled at a lot for it. so i doodled to help me stay awake while i listened to her teaching us about witting and adding and subtracting, and i would get in trouble for that as well. she always seemed to be yelling at me for something i was or wasn't doing. i never understood what the big deal was, i always seemed to know the answers and how to do all the things she taught, so why couldnt she just leave me be? ahem... back to the dream.... this instructor looked exactly like her. i was in the back. there was a very loud girl in the desk ahead of me and she was blabbbering on and on about something. i started to listen. she was saying that she would most likely be the first to die blah blah blah...and then the other people chimed in, so the teacher ordered a vent session. one by one each person got a few mins to get in a good rant...it was finally my turn, and i had a lot to say. but as soon as i opened my mouth mrs wood, eh...whoever she was...started back on her lecture, no one else seemed to even notice that id been left out of this venting circle. i spoke up and asked if i could take a go at it. she replied that it was time to move on . I  got very mad. no on seemed to even care, and some of them even gave me nasty looks like i was disrupting them. i stormed out of the class room and jumped into a red sports car. i sped off, the tires peeled and dirt flung every which way. i was nearing a curve in the road and pushed the gas down even further. I began to cry. i asked god " why can't i tell anyone?" i heard his voice clear as day, and he answered "You have to withhold it for now, just be patient" things got a little calmer and....

i woke up crying. it took me a little while to stop because i was crying so badly...i felt better after a while and went back to sleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment