Wednesday, February 6, 2013

go away richard simons..im trying to sleep here

ok..so theres a reason my doctor told me not to take anything with antihistamine in it..........
i was having really bad back spasms from falling asleep in some awkward position(woke up with my head dangling off the bed lol) so i took this back pain medicine, and since it siad NON DROWSY i figure it should be safe..right? WRONG! it still had antihistamine in it...i was falling in and out of the dream world all day long. i was feeling extreamly sleepy so i went to just lay down on the bed to rest. my husband and children where out in the living room and i remember hearing a sketchers commercial. ***

====================================================================

so im just laying there and all of a sudden i hear some way too excited voice in the distance...he got closer and closer. eventually i could make out his words. i was like "omg. really?! im just trying to rest here, and i cant do that with you bothering me" i looked up and theres this richard simons look a like . he was way too energetic bouncing around all over my room. i was soo confused. he came closer, all the while with a ggantic smile on his face. i could make out more of his features now. he had curly blonde hair, and alot of if! there was also tuffts of chest hair poking out of what looked like a bright red sequand yodling outfit. even more confused i just lay there on my bed watching him. "what is he doing? and cant he see im trying to sleep?" he started talking like an infomercial.."buy these shoes! act now! would you like to try them on?" what is going on..i started walking away..wait?! walking away? i was in a mall now. the halls were empty except for me and this yodleing sales man. he followed me. "would you like to buy these shoes?" no..i ran...so did he....he just kept on badgering me. finally i stopped. ok ill look at his shoes...i turned around and he pulled them out from behind his back....still with that same creepy smile he had the whole time...finally i saw these ridiculous shoes he was going on and on about...the were ruby slippers! they looked exactly like dorotys from wizard of oz, except a lot more modern. they were highheels..tall ones! as soon as i realized what shoes they were i


*woke up..my room came into focus...ugggg im back on my bed..thank the lord! the background muffles became clearer and i could hear that same stupid sketchers commercial...did i really have that very long dream in that short of time?! how weird.....i went out and asked my family how long i was asleep..maybe it just came on again...they told me i had just walked in there! this type of thing happened all day long....and is the reason i avoid benadryl!

No comments:

Post a Comment